The second Saturday of each month (except July) we provide families in our community a hot breakfast, a time of fellowship and devotions, and an opportunity to collect baby items such as diapers, wipes, clothing, books & toys. The meal is for families with infants up to 12 months or pregnant moms (7 months+), and is offered at 10 a.m. Sign up to help and/or bring donations to the Breakfast With Baby kiosk in the gathering area.
CURRENTLY WE ARE HOLDING DRIVE-THRU EVENTS, and not serving breakfasts at this time.
Use this Sign Up Genius linkSign Up Here
There are many different ways you can volunteer for this ministry:
- Donations of diapers, wipes, gently used or new clothing, books, toys, and other large baby items such as strollers, cribs, exersaucers, bouncy seat, etc. are needed to aid these families each month.
- Register and welcome families
- Prepare food for the breakfast which serves approximately 15-20 familes (Egg casserole, fruit, breads/muffins, etc.)
- Set up tables, take down, clean up after breakfast
- Lead devotions
- Talk with the families, hold their babies while they ‘shop’ in the store
- Visit new mothers in the hospital
- Pray for the families and babies!
For more information contact Sue Bartels – firstname.lastname@example.org