Jackson’s Web is a pillowcase ministry that creates and donates about 1000 pillowcases yearly to children in need, many with serious illnesses.
How to get involved
You can be involved in this ministry in several different ways:
- Attend and help at our monthly gatherings.
- Purchase and sew pillow cases using a provided pattern.
- Sew pre-made pillow kits available at Faith Church (use only pattern provided in our list of patterns). Please return them in the same bags to Faith Church.
- Purchase child friendly materials (appropriate for age 2-12) and drop them off at Faith Church (check the pattern for yardage needed).
- Donate gift cards from fabric stores (drop off or mail to Faith Church)
- Donate financially (make checks payable to Faith Reformed Church and indicate that it is for Jackson’s Web)
All givings are tax deductible.
Monthly sewing gatherings from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. take place typically on the first Wednesday of the month at Faith Church in the Olive Room from September – May. The 2022/2023 dates are September 7, October 5, November 2, December 7, January 4, February 1, March 8 and possibly April 5.
For more information, contact Jo VanSingel or visit Jackson’s Web website.Visit Jackson's Web