Jackson’s Web is a pillowcase ministry that creates and donates about 1000 pillowcases yearly to children in need, many with illnesses.
How to get involved
You can be involved in this ministry in several different ways.
- Purchase and sew pillow cases using a provided pattern (drop off at Faith Church in the bin provided)
- Sew pre-made pillow kits available at Faith Church (use only pattern provided in our list of patterns). Please return them in the same bags to Faith Church.
- Purchase child friendly materials and drop them off at Faith Church (check the pattern for yardage needed).
- Donate gift cards from fabric stores (drop off or mail to Faith Church)
- Donate financially (make checks payable to Faith Reformed Church – Jackson’s Web)
All givings are tax deductible.
The target age for this ministry is 2-12 years old. Please use child friendly materials.
Monthly sewing gatherings from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. take place typically on the first Wednesday of the month at Faith Church in the Olive Room September – May. The 2020 dates are January 8, February 5, March 4, April 8 and possibly May 6.
For more information, contact Jo VanSingel or visit Jackson’s Web website